The 10 Commandments
The 10 Commandments will be the theme for the pioneer style camp. Bill Cave and Gordon Cholmondaly will be speaking.
What to Bring:
- outdoor sleeping equipment (tent, sleeping bags, etc)
- RVs (no hookups)
- warm clothes
- cool clothes
- extra water
- soap and towels for primitive showers
- umbrellas for the heat and sun
- food will be provided
- plan for some (not complete) children’s programs
- and expect a dust storm or two! =)
45 Horkan Creek Road
Volberg, MT 59351
From Miles City, MT (I-94), exit at Miles City #138.
South on MT-59 for 48.8 miles.
Right after mile marker 50 onto Stacey-Sonnet Rd.
At first Y in the road go right at Little Pumpkin Rd. (watch for camp meeting signs).
Right at the second road on the right called Horkan Creek Rd.
4.7 miles and left at driveway (driveway is 2.4 miles long).