A Sad Farewell
Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. It is with sadness that we inform you that brothers Vasko Belovski, Jason Hernberg, and Andy Whitehurst have decided to no longer labor alongside PHM. Their resignations have come as a surprise to all, but their decision is respected. We would like to remind God’s people to hold firm to that which they have believed as we draw closer to the finish line. We confess that not all has been easy at PHM. The enemy has been busy at work trying to destroy what we believe God began. While no one claims to be without fault, we recognize that God is still refining our characters and we are confident that he will complete the work that he has begun in us.
With this said we ask for your continual prayers and to bear with us as we move forward. PHM will continue to uphold the truths “of the past fifty years” and will make the necessary adjustments to better equip the people of God and reach souls for His kingdom. This is no time to give up and give in to discouragement; the kingdom of God is drawing nigh.
We desire the best for Vasko Belovski, Jason Hernberg, Andy Whitehurst and their families. We still believe and hold fast to the promises of God’s word and know that He’s in control and will ultimately unite those who are His.
Yours in Christ,
audio sermons / podcasts
Listen to audio sermons in your car or download them for later use. Podcasts are a great way to listen to a message when you are unable to watch the video. Visit our Audio Sermon page for more information.
- What is the Agency of the Holy Spirit? - Dustin Butler - (41:33) - (2019-12-13)
- The Prophet - The Second Witness Part 1 - Andy Whitehurst - (26:12) - (2019-12-10)
- Ancient Characters Validate Bible History - Thomas Akens - (42:33) - (2019-12-06)
- The Bible - Our First Witness - Andy Whitehurst - (38:25) - (2019-12-03)
- Who Are Really The Ones In Laodicea? - Mike Casey - (55:09) - (2019-11-29)
- The Second Angel's Message - Juan Carlos Contreras - (51:18) - (2019-11-26)
- Matthew 28:10 - The Great Commission - Vasko Belovski - (57:01) - (2019-11-22)
- Proof of God's Love - Andy Whitehurst - (25:50) - (2019-11-19)
- Froomism - Nick Ionashku - (46:21) - (2019-11-15)
- Three to Love? - Andy Whitehurst - (06:00) - (2019-11-12)
- To Be Found Holy - Juan Carlos Contreras - (46:24) - (2019-11-08)
- The Forgotten Design of the First Angel's Message - Jason Hernberg - (40:06) - (2019-11-06)
- The Two Ways - Thomas Akens - (51:56) - (2019-11-06)
- The Character - Thomas Akens - (50:27) - (2019-10-29)
- Order in the Wilderness - Vasko Belovski - (39:02) - (2019-10-25)
- Figures of Salvation - The Atonement - Thomas Akens - (53:05) - (2019-10-22)
- Figures of Salvation - The Sin Offering - Thomas Akens - (41:52) - (2019-10-18)
- Figures of Salvation - The Burnt Offering - Thomas Akens - (49:34) - (2019-10-15)
- How to be Made Perfect - Ron Purviance - (47:06) - (2019-10-11)
- Perilous Times - Thomas Akens - (59:29) - (2019-10-08)
what we do
latest blog posts
Explore news and articles below to help you become encouraged in your faith, prepared for the second coming and focused on finishing the closing work of the gospel message.
Jesus Barabbas, Son of the Father, an imposter that claimed to be the Messiah. In this message we examine what Barabbas represents from a spiritual (doctrinal) perspective to ensure we do not repeat the same mistake the Israelites made over 2000 years ago.
Download: 125 Symbols in the Bible PDF SYMBOL MEANING REFERENCES Angel Messenger Dan 8:16; 9:21; Luk 1:19,26 Heb 1:14 Ark of Testimony Ark of the covenant/mercy seat where God dwells Exo 25:10-22; Psa 80:1 Babylon Religous apostasy/confusion Gen 10:8-10; 11:6-9; Rev...
A Look at the Seven Churches Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from...
Thank you for your support.
© Pioneer Health and Missions. All rights reserved.